Friday, August 16, 2013

Is nothing sacred ?!

[Up, Down]

Ben Sargent.
['Replace government with nothing' is about right - considered either as an established fact or as an objective. :-) ]

Balão.
DARLING?! This is nothing like what you think it is!!
WHEW! I thought you were fucking with that guy!
 
The Deaf Man and the Island:
Gilmar.

Laerte.

André Dahmer / Malvados.
In the next segment: A businessman is accused of embezzling 35 million.
It's funny eh?
The rich don't steal. / The rich embezzle.
 
Moon Bá.
I spent life asleep.
I didn't see anything.
I didn't try different things.
I lived in the waiting room of whatever.
Where is the courage to wake up?
 
Nani.
Philosophical Chickens: I'm laying an egg. Post it on Facebook.
 
On the right wall had been written:   I believe in everything; nothing is sacred.
And on the left wall:   I believe in nothing; everything is sacred.

                                   (Tom Robbins, 'Even Gowgirls Get The Blues')
 

Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy!

 

(Allen Ginsberg, 'Howl'.)
 
A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
And all shall be well and ...
                                                            (T.S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding'.)
 
Polyp: Trickle Down Economics explained.Polyp: Trickle Down Economics explained.Polyp: Trickle Down Economics explained.
Girls, Abbywinter.

[Up, Down]

No comments:

Post a Comment